Does Your Business Need Its Own Mobile App?

Posted byITS-TEAM Knowledge, Reading

Mobile apps are powerful marketing tools and are not limited to the reach of giants like Walmart and Bank of America, but to smaller businesses as well. More and more small to medium sized businesses are getting on the bandwagon, realising that the mobile app paradigm is far more impactful than a mobile-friendly website. A lot of small businesses you interact with on a daily basis have their own dedicated mobile apps. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that they are not only ahead of the game but also taking marketing to the next level.

If recent statistics are to be believed, as much as 80% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent using apps, and the remaining 20% on the browser. If you still don’t see a lucrative opportunity there, keep reading to find out if your business needs its own mobile app:

All-Time Visibility

An average person spends around 2 hours or more on the mobile each day. This is a great opportunity for small businesses to capture their prospective customers’ attention ‘in-the-way’. Despite only a handful of mobile apps consuming the allocated time, users do unlock, scroll through, and scan their devices for the best apps in the market. A well-designed icon can definitely do the trick for you.

Direct Marketing Channel

A mobile app can be of immense help to users and businesses alike. From providing general product info to pricing, booking forms, search features, user accounts, news feeds, and more, a mobile app conveys the exact information you want your customers to know. It also works effectively in announcing special discounts and promotions that customers can easily avail at their fingertips. With the right mobile app, you can remind your customers about your company and its offerings just when you need to.

Enhanced Customer Engagement  

Even if you are a small business owner that sells flowers or offer beauty salon services, your customers need a way to reach you. Mobile apps that have a help desk feature can make a huge difference as to how you communicate with your customers. Amidst all the marketing traffic where businesses are spending heavily on billboards, banners and newspaper ads, mobile apps are an effective tool to create a direct, one-to-one relationship with your customers in a personalised manner.

An astounding statistic dictates that promotional email messages have a read rate of only 4% whereas, push notifications have a 97% read rate. If you are planning to have a dedicated mobile app for your business then IT-Solutions Canada is the right place for you. Keeping track of the increasing requirements of businesses, we offer high-end software development services, Toronto Managed IT services and network cabling services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *